– 3 nights of camping (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).
– Access to campground bathrooms.
– Access to campground showers.
– General Store with items for purchase.
– Concessions stands with items for purchase.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
– Electricity or water hook ups.
– Your ticket. You must purchase your ticket separately.
CAR CAMPING PASS
(SPACE FOR 4 FANS)
– One 20’ x 20’ space for your tent and car (approximate)
– Tent must be set up next to car
– Space is limited to 4 campers max
RV CAMPING PASS
(SPACE FOR 6 FANS)
– One 20’ x 50’ space for your RV (approximate)
– No RV hook-ups or water
– Space is limited to 6 campers max
RV CAMPING + COMPANION CAR PARKING PASS COMBO
– One 20’ x 50’ space for your RV
– 3 nights of over-night parking for secondary vehicle within designated companion vehicle parking area
CAR CAMPING PASS
RV CAMPING PASS
RV Camping + Companion Car Parking Pass
THE FINE PRINT:
– All patrons within vehicle must have tickets (purchased separately) prior to entry into any camping or companion parking lots.
– Only campers are allowed in the campgrounds. You must have a festival ticket and camping wristband (to be distributed at check-in) to be allowed entry.
– All vehicles will be thoroughly searched. Please review the Allowed and Prohibited Items list in FAQ below.
– There is a limit of one companion parking space per RV campsite (while supplies last).
– Vehicles are not allowed to go in/out of the camping lots once parked.
– Sleeping inside companion vehicles within companion parking lot is prohibited.
The campgrounds open at 12:00 PM (noon) on Friday, September 29th. Our check-in hours are:
Friday: 12:00 PM- 10:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM -10:00 PM
The campground closes at 12:00 PM (noon) on Monday, October 2nd.
Car camping sites measure approximately 20’ x 20’. RV camping spaces measure approximately 20’ x 50’.
No, only campers are allowed in the Louder Than Life campgrounds. You must have a festival ticket and camping wristband (to be distributed at check-in) to be allowed entry.
Each car camping pass allows for up to 4 (four) fans and each RV camping pass allows for up to 6 (six) fans.
• E-Z UP / shade structure
• Tennis balls or caps used for tent stakes
• Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
• Small propane grills; tanks smaller than 20oz
• Ice chests/coolers
• Food and beverages/water
• One case of beer in aluminum cans or aluminum bottles and/or one box of wine per person is allowed in the campground. No liquor, glass bottles, kegs or vending is allowed.
• Prescriptions in their original bottles with bottle attached. ID must match name on label.
• Trash bags
• Empty CamelBaks and sealed water bottles
• Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro)
• Cell phones
• Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
• Sealed packs of gum
• Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
• Glass bottles of any kind (drinks, sauces, pickles, etc.)
• Alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds. If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification at all times.
• No drones or remote control vehicle
• Drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Vending of any kind (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.)
• Loose pills, pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
• Pets (except service animals)
• Glass bottles (small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
• Spray paint
• Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
• Weapons of any kind (including but not limited to dinner knifes, pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.) or items that could be used as weapons (including but not limited to hammers, golf clubs, etc.)
• Tiki Torches
• Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
• Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (small propane grills OK)
• Golf carts, bikes, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, Segways, or hover boards
• Speaker systems
• Air horns
• Gas generators (solar-powered generators OK)
• Box trucks, cube trucks, utility trailers or oversized flatbeds
• No Metal Stakes
For further questions about camping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org