- Five nights of camping conveniently located close to the festival grounds
- (1) Camping vehicle pass is included with each campsite – unless otherwise specified.
- Access to complimentary campground showers
- Re-Entry to and from the festival to the campgrounds during event hours
- 24 hour security, medical and customer service assistance.
- Access to campground concessions and a Camp Store to purchase Ice, Food, Drink, Toiletries, Clothing, and more.
- Access to Executive Strike and Spare Bowling Alley
Camping passes do not include:
- Electricity or water (including sewage) hook ups – unless otherwise specified
- Your festival admission pass. You must purchase your festival admission pass separately.
- In order to camp in our dedicated RV areas, you MUST arrive in your RV. An RV must be parked on each RV campsite.
- Each Car + Tent campsite must be occupied by a livable unit on the campsite.
The Louder Than Life campgrounds open at 12:00 PM on Wednesday, September 20. Camping vehicles hangtags will be mailed in advance and will include directions to the camping tollbooth entrance. Fans who purchased (in advance) an Early Arrival Pass can gain access to the campgrounds beginning at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, September 20.
Check-in hours of operation are:
Wednesday: 12:00PM-10:00PM (9 AM for Early Arrival Passes)
*All hours are subject to change
Car camping sites measure approximately 20’ x 20’. RV camping sites measure approximately 20’ x 45’.
Each RV with Power campsite will accommodate both 50amp and 30amp RVs. If you have purchased an added Power Pass for your RV, please bring 50-75 feet of electrical cord to reach the power source.
An RV is defined as any vehicle larger either in length, width or height than a normal sixteen (16) passenger van (anything 20’ or longer). All oversized vehicles, trailers, and campers that are towed are considered RVs. You MUST have an RV space to bring in an RV, otherwise you will be turned away. Buses, Box Trucks and Cargo Vans are not allowed within the campgrounds.
Yes, companion vehicles and RVs must arrive at the same time to be parked in their campsite.
All vehicles will be thoroughly searched. Please review the Allowed and Prohibited Items list in FAQ below.
RV deliveries/drop-offs/pick-ups are not permitted. Each person entering the campgrounds must have a camping & admission wristband as well as a camping parking pass. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Yes. Campers have re-entry privileges between the festival and campground during festival hours. All vehicles within the campground however must stay in place.
No, only campers with proper credentials are allowed in the Louder Than Life campgrounds. You must have a festival ticket and camping wristband to be allowed entry.
Each Car camping pass allows for up to 4 (four) fans, each RV camping pass allows for up to 6 (six) fans.
If you want to park near your friends, make sure you arrive at the same time and that you have the same type of camping pass. Upon arrival, you will be directed to your camping spots.
Generator hours are from 8am – 3am for Car and RV areas. Only generators that have been factory-installed on your RV are permitted. No modification. No personal fabrications. No aftermarket installs. Please note-only generators that are 4kw or smaller are permitted if they are not factory installed in your RV. Always be mindful of where your exhaust is aimed and make sure it is never venting into an enclosed area like a neighbor’s tent.
COMPLIMENTARY SHOWER HOURS:
Wednesday: 1:00 pm-7:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 2:00pm / 8:00pm-1:00am
Friday: 7:00am – 2:00pm / 8:00pm – 1:00am
Saturday: 7:00am – 2:00pm / 8:00pm – 1:00am
Sunday: 7:00am – 2:00pm / 8:00 – 1:00am
Monday: 7:00am – 12:00pm
*subject to change
Yes, Louder Than Life is committed to making the events accessible to everyone and there will be accessible campsites available. ADA Accessible showers will be available within camping. After reserving your campsite for Louder Than Life 2023, please fill out our ADA Camping Registration Form, HERE.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- E-Z UP / SHADE STRUCTURE (NO LARGER THAN 10’X10’)
- TENNIS BALLS OR CAPS USED FOR TENT STAKES
- SLEEPING BAGS, BLANKETS, PILLOWS
- ICE CHESTS/COOLERS
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES/WATER
- ONE CASE OF BEER IN ALUMINUM CANS OR ALUMINUM BOTTLES AND/OR ONE BOX OF WINE PER PERSON IS ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUND. NO LIQUOR, GLASS BOTTLES, KEGS OR VENDING IS ALLOWED.
- PRESCRIPTIONS IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOTTLES WITH BOTTLE ATTACHED. ID MUST MATCH NAME ON LABEL.
- TRASH BAGS
- FACTORY-SEALED WATER BOTTLES (20 OZ. MAX SIZE) OR EMPTY PLASTIC REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLE
- SMALL, POINT-AND-SHOOT DIGITAL CAMERA
- CELL PHONES
- LIGHTERS AND SEALED PACKS OF CIGARETTES/CIGARS
- SEALED PACKS OF GUM
- NON-AMPLIFIED (ACOUSTIC) MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- RV GENERATORS THAT ARE FACTOR INSTALLED
- GENERATORS THAT ARE 4K WATTS OR SMALLER (IMMODERATE AMOUNTS OF GASOLINE WILL BE CONFISCATED)
- SMALL GENERATOR, 4KW OR SMALLER (IMMODERATE AMOUNTS OF GASOLINE WILL BE CONFISCATED)
- PORTABLE GRILLS-TYPE THAT USES 16OZ CONTAINERS OF PROPANE. (LIMIT ONE CANISTER PER GRILL, PER DAY)
- NO GLASS BOTTLES OF ANY KIND (DRINKS, SAUCES, PICKLES, ETC.)
- NO ALCOHOL FOR MINORS. YOU MUST BE 21+ TO DRINK WITHIN THE CAMPGROUNDS. IF ENTERING WITH ALCOHOL, YOU MUST PRESENT GOVERNMENT – ISSUED IDENTIFICATION. 21+ CAMPERS ARE ADVISED TO CARRY THEIR GOVERNMENT-ISSUED IDENTIFICATION AT ALL TIMES.
- NO DRONES OR REMOTE CONTROL VEHICLE
- NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- NO VENDING OF ANY KIND (FOOD, DRINKS, MERCHANDISE, ETC.)
- NO LOOSE PILLS, PILLS WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION, OR EXPIRED MEDICATIONS OF ANY KIND (ALL MEDICATIONS, PRESCRIPTION OR OTHERWISE, MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONTAINER)
- NO HOOKAHS
- NO PETS (EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS)
- NO MIRRORS (HANDHELD OR PERMANENT WITHIN CAMPING VEHICLE OK)
- NO SPRAY PAINT
- NO PROMOTIONAL FLYERS, PROMOTIONAL/CORPORATE BRANDED BANNERS, OR VEHICLES DISPLAYING SPONSORSHIPS OR ADS
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DINNER KNIFES, POCKET KNIVES, PEPPER SPRAY, ETC.) OR ITEMS THAT COULD BE USED AS WEAPONS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HAMMERS, GOLF CLUBS, ETC.)
- NO TIKI TORCHES
- NO PROFESSIONAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT—PHOTO, VIDEO OR AUDIO (DETACHABLE LENSES, TRIPODS, BIG ZOOMS, GOPROS OR COMMERCIAL-USE RIGS)
- NO FIREWORKS
- NO OPEN CAMPFIRES OR FIRES/FLAMES OF ANY KIND (SMALL PROPANE GRILLS OK)
- NO GOLF CARTS, BIKES, DUNE BUGGIES, OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLES, SEGWAYS, OR HOVER BOARDS
- NO SPEAKER SYSTEMS
- NO AIR HORNS
- NO BOX TRUCKS, CUBE TRUCKS, 4-WHEELERS, UTILITY TRAILERS OR OVERSIZED FLATBEDS
- NO METAL STAKES (PLASTIC STAKES OKAY)
- NO PROPANE TANKS OVER 16OZ THAT ARE NOT ATTACHED TO AN RV UNIT.
- NO GENERATORS THAT ARE LARGER THAN 4KW (UNLESS FACTORY INSTALLED IN YOUR RV)
- NO HELIUM TANKS
- NO WALKIE TALKIES/TWO WAY RADIOS