- Louder Than Life is an outdoor event.
- Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
- Download our official festival app on Android or iPhone! – UPDATED APP AVAILABLE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER!
FESTIVAL MAP – COMING SOON!
The Highland Festival Grounds at The Kentucky Expo Center is conveniently located at the junction of I-65 and I-264 in Louisville and has multiple entrances to paved parking lots. Louder Than Life takes place at the Highland Festival Grounds at the Kentucky Expo Center. The grounds are located adjacent to the 1-65 and the Louisville International Airport.
If you are driving or taking a rideshare/taxi, please check back for more information closer to the event.
This is an all ages event. All attendees are required to purchase a full price ticket, regardless of age. We strongly encourage parents to bring hearing protection for their children.
Re-entry into the festival is not permitted unless you are camping on-site and have a camping wristband. Once you have entered the venue each day, you will not be allowed to leave and come back in. Please plan accordingly. If there is an emergency and you must leave, please speak to a supervisor at the gate.
We work with Living The Dream Foundation, a great company that will do their best to accommodate these special fans when possible. They will screen all requests and reach out if there is an opportunity! Find out more and to contact LTD Foundation HERE.
Lost & Found is located at the Info Booth located near the festival entrance. In addition to visiting the Info Booth on-site, there will be a link available during show days to search our found items database to see if your lost item has been turned in or submit a claim for your lost item. Post-show Lost & Found location will be shared on our social media during the show weekend.
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those 21 or older with a valid government issued photo ID.
Yes. Credit cards and cashless via RFID wristband will also be accepted at all food & beverage locations and at the merchandise stand.
Locker reservations will become available with the full lineup announcement.
Breastfeeding mothers can come by the Info Booth/Access Center located near the main entrance of the festival. It is not private, so be prepared to bring in any cover you will need to feel comfortable. You can bring items necessary to pump into the venue (pump, small soft-sided cooler, ice packs, cover) however, we are not responsible for loss or damage of any items brought inside. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED ITEMS
Please be advised that there will be elevated security measures in place for Louder Than Life. Please carefully check the list of prohibited items and arrive very early to allow extra time for screening. All entrances will have metal detectors; please plan accordingly.
*** WE DO NOT PROVIDE ON-SITE STORAGE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS. ***
- CELLPHONES & SMALL PORTABLE CHARGERS
- SUNSCREEN (NON-AEROSOL)
- ONE FACTORY-SEALED BOTTLE OF WATER (20 OZ. MAX SIZE) OR ONE EMPTY PLASTIC REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLE (NO HYDROFLASKS OR YETIS)
- TOWELS AND LIGHT BLANKETS
- SMALL, POINT-AND-SHOOT DIGITAL CAMERA
- HATS AND SUNGLASSES
- SEALED PACKS OF CIGARETTES & CIGARS
- VAPE PENS & E-CIGARETTES
- WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO NOT BRING BAGS OF ANY SORT. IF YOU MUST BRING A BAG, PLEASE ABIDE BY OUR BAG POLICY BELOW:
- NO LARGE BAGS, BACKPACKS, OR DUFFLE BAGS – SEE BAG POLICY IN ALLOWED ITEMS
- NO COOLERS OR PICNIC BASKETS
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES – EXCEPTION: ONE FACTORY-SEALED BOTTLE OF WATER (20 OZ. MAX SIZE)
- NO YETIS OR HYDROFLASKS
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS
- NO STROLLERS
- NO VIDEO CAMERAS OR GOPROS
- NO AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES
- NO LAPTOPS OR TABLETS
- NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OR CAMERAS WITH REMOVABLE LENSES
- NO SELFIE STICKS
- NO LASERS OR LASER POINTERS
- NO DRONES
- NO CHAIRS OF ANY KIND
- NO UMBRELLAS
- NO HULA HOOPS OR TOTEMS
- NO BALLOONS OR BEACH BALLS
- NO CONFETTI OR GLOW STICKS
- NO AEROSOL CANS
- NO WHISTLES OR AIR HORNS
- NO FIREWORKS OR EXPLOSIVES
- NO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS OF ANY KIND
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- NO PETS (WITH EXCEPTION OF SERVICE ANIMALS)
- NO COLORS OR PATCHES
- NO CHAINS, CHAIN WALLETS, OR SPIKES
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING OR ADVERTISING
- NO WALKIE TALKIES/TWO WAY RADIOS
Your safety is our number one concern, so these items are also subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the security staff.