- Louder Than Life is an all ages event, patrons of any age require a pass for entry.
- All pass sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- All price levels are available in limited quantities. Buy early to save the most money. Once an allotment is sold out, passes will be available at the next price level. There is no difference in access between the levels.
- Your pass will come in the form of an RFID Festival Wristband.
- Festival admission, camping and parking are sold separately.
- We recommend you purchase directly via our PASSES PAGE, we are not responsible for any purchases made through unofficial or secondary sites.
- The re-sale of passes at a higher price point is prohibited, and if discovered, will result in the pass being voided without refund.
- Passes may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the festival.
Your passes will be mailed out to you. As each order is fulfilled, an email will be sent with a tracking number. Emails will come from email@example.com and sometimes end up in spam folders, we advise checking there as well as adding this email to your safe-sender list. For those who purchased passes after the deadline, please bring your order confirmation and government-issued photo ID to the Box Office to receive your wristband. If you have questions about receiving your order, shipping address, tracking info, etc. please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All international orders (including Canadian orders) will be available for pick up at the Box Office. Please bring your order confirmation and government-issued photo ID.
If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Please note there is no way to estimate how long it will take to be next in line. There is no guarantee that you will receive an offer to purchase waitlist passes. If passes become available to purchase and your request is approved, you will be sent a waitlist confirmation. Please review this confirmation to ensure that your information is still correct. Unless you opt out of your request by the date listed in your email confirmation, you will then be charged the full amount requested to your stored Payment Method.
*Please review your stored payment method. Since only one payment method can be saved to your Front Gate account at a time, any layaway purchases made for an FGT event might have overwritten the payment method you entered at the time of the request. Upon payment, you will receive an Order Receipt and your order will be delivered to your stored Shipping Address if the purchase was made during the event’s shipping timeline.
Under your request confirmation, you will see a “Cancel Request” button. Please be sure you wish to cancel your request before doing so. Cancelling your request cannot be undone. Pricing and availability of waitlist items may vary if you decide to opt back in at a later time.
Once you’ve canceled your request, you will receive an email confirmation of the cancellation, and you will no longer see this request in your account.